Monday, August 18, 2008

(Untitled)

I don't know what to do anymore.

No internet at my apartment til this Wednesday has been killer.
I haven't posted in over a week.
I feel like an idiot.
___

I know I am supposed to do a recap of the Steelers/Bills game, but I didn't get to watch a lot of it.

Friends from



have been in town.

(Ironic since the Steelers were playing in Toronto.)

I apologized to them for having to watch the Maple Leafs.
___

(Tomlin congrats Ben)

Some things saw were:
- A crappy Special Teams coverage unit (again).
- A crappy first team offense.
- Bad defense.
- Mendenhall is sick.
- Dixon was decent.
- Leftwich was Leftwich.
- The Bills will make the playoffs.

(Mendenhall is funny. Dixon is a Wide Receiver waiting to happen. Nate Washington is unreal. Big Ben looks like Jeff Reed in this pic.)
___

-Penguins Preseason starts in a month. Thank God. My SCF loss hangover is still with me.
- Ryan Whitney will be missed for the next 3-5 months. I have been tough at times on Whit, but he is a solid player and I wish him a speedy recovery.
- I have a hilarious "Crosby at a bar" story. It involves Hal Gill and a hot girl is all I will say.
___

Two nights ago I ate an Atomic Wing from Quaker State and Lube. It was hot. I had to sign a waiver to eat it. I hate spicy food. My stomach got ripped worst than Flavor Flav at his Comedy Central Roast.



"Yeaaaaahhh Boooyyyyyy!"

(Expect Flavor Flav to be a more common visitor to this blog.)
___

Everyone keeps saying that the Pirates are going in the right direction.
Don't try to shamelessly cheer me up.

No comments: