Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Favorite Steeler Moments of the 2008-2009 Season

I know, I know football season is way over. I am writing this on the bring of the Penguins great comeback in Game 6 against Philly to win the series. Today is also the NFL Draft. (Welcome Ziggy Hood.) So I got to thinking... what are my top 6 (One for each ring) Steeler moments from this season.


6. Santonio Holmes squeaks over the goal line to win the division.



5. Ryan Clark absolutely destroying Wes Welker and the Steelers beating the Patriots.




4. My man Shea Shea picking off Tony Romo and going Pick-6 to beat the Cowboys on a freezing day in the 'Burgh.




3. James Harrison and his 100 yard INT return in Super Bowl XLIII.



2. The Catch.



1. Troy Polamalu seals the AFC Championship Game. (This is number one because I was at the game and it was the loudest and happiest moment of my sports-viewing life. An unreal experience.)

No comments: