Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Disgusting

I hate Philadelphia.

Charlie Manual is weird.

Joe Maddon is a stand-up guy.

But...

Philly fans do not deserve a championship. When the losing team is congratulated on a great season, booing them is just an unreal and obnoxious thing to do.

They booed the commissioner of the MLB while he presented them a trophy.

UNBELIEVABLE.

You won a freaking championship and you are actually booing. If the Pirates won the World Series (highly unlikely), the last thing I would be thinking about doing is booing anyone.

But I guess that's why they are Philthadelphian's. Deplorable.

So, the the Phillies team and organization, I say "congrats." To the fans, I say "bite me, you don't deserve it and have some respect for the first time in your lives."

No comments: