Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MLB Playoff Predictions

The Pirates suck.

Here's my prediction for the 2008 MLB Playoffs.

(Let me refer everyone to my Post Predicting the NBA Playoffs)

Here goes:

==ALDS==

- Boston Red Sox over Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
(Is that still what the Angels are freaking called?) The Sox are my team. They know how to win and have done well in the playoffs against the Angels. Plus I think the Angels are overrated.


- Chicago White Sox over Tampa Rays
I will be rooting for the Rays a lot this postseason, unless they play the Red Sox. They had an amazing year, giving even the most hopeless fans (Pirate fans) reason to believe.



==NLDS==

- Los Angeles Dodgers over Chicago Cubs
I don't think the Cubs will ever win a World Series. Plus they don't have Manny.


- Philadelphia Phillies over Milwaukee Brewers
Unless C.C. is on the hill, the Brewers are just a little better than average.
_________________________________________________________________


==ALCS==

- Boston Red Sox over Chicago White Sox
A battle of the Sox will be entertaining, but those who wear Red are just a better team.



==NLCS==

- Los Angeles Dodgers over Philadelphia Phillies
This will be the best series of the Playoffs, I see the Dodgers in 6.
_________________________________________________________________

==World Series==

-Boston Red Sox over Los Angeles Dodgers
I called Lakers/Celtics, because it's what the NBA wanted to see. The MLB would love Manny playing his former team, Joe Torre playing his former rival. I think it will happen, but the Sox win it in 5 games and repeat, becoming one of the best dynasties in MLB history. LA vs. Boston, round 2. Boston continues it's dominance.

My NFL Superbowl prediction will be the Patriots vs. the..... oooooh that's right.... (Raiders!)





Not.

No comments: