Sunday, June 22, 2008

NBA Playoffs Recap


Well well well.... Celtics in 6 over the Lakers. Where have I seen that before... Oh wait. I predicted that. I also correctly predicted the matchups in the Conference Finals.

Ok, enough tooting my own horn here. Lets get serious. I hate the NBA. Correction: I hate what it has become that is. Here is why:


AKA


Both of these men are an embarrassment to the game of basketball. Why?
1) Tim Donaghy bet on basketball games which he officiated. Last I heard he could get up to 25 years of jail time. (Probably will be 100 hours of community service)
2) While I think Tim Donaghy is the meaning of the phrase "douche-bag," I also feel as if his claim that the NBA rigs games is 100% accurate. Which means that ole Davie and Timmy should be Cellmates.



Except not nearly as cool.

Thats my beef on the NBA. Watch highlights from Game 6 of the 2002 Western Conference Finals and tell me that something isn't wrong.

Maybe I went a little overboard... but I don't care. When you mess up the purity of sports like that you deserve to be called out.

No comments: