Sunday, June 29, 2008

This Is Why I Don't Go Out Of Town



To any potential readers.. I have been out of town, not lazy. I assure you this kind of absence will not occur again. I was at a friends lakehouse that had no TV, no phone reception and no computer of any sort. Still fun.

But...

If I had known the news about Bugsy Malone and Scary Gary I would have returned to my house to write here, then curl into the fetal position and cried myself to sleep. At least we got something for it.

Tough to see those guys go... but we knew it was coming.

I also got a bar of service while on my trip for about one minute. This excited me. Until I heard that Or-prick declined our offer. Hey, he deserves his money... I guess.

Hopefully we resign somebody. Hopefully.

Since WWGRD? and Malone are not coming back, it would be nice to see Hossa, Malkin, Flower and Orpik resign. As well as the role players. Let's not forget about all the role players who have meant so much to the squad.

___

Also, I attended the 10-0 beat-down the Yankees laid on the Bucs. You could see why they are the Yankees and why we are the Pirates. (No pictures taken... sorry.)

Something seems to be brewing with these Pirates. Possibly an above .500 record after 162 games? That remains to be seen. If they can keep the trend of playing well after the All-Star Break then who knows?

If only Pittsburgh was in California...


Pirates: 38-42.

They would be in 2nd place. 2.5 games back of first. Wow.

___

39 days til...



Joey Porter won't be there... neither will Donovan McNabb probably. He'll be injured.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.

Anonymous said...

Kanami sang imo blog. Daw spaghetti.

how 'bout dat 'burgh n'at? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
how 'bout dat 'burgh n'at? said...

Thanks for reading guys. More posts to come.