Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Night is Darkest Before the Dawn

The Dark Knight is the #1 movie of all-time according to imdb.com.



I am going to see TDK again tomorrow in IMAX, hopefully.

Yes.

___

Hopefully the dawn is soon for the Pittsburgh Pirates, after dropping the first 4 games after the All-Star Break to the Colorado Rockies, who were 18 games behind .500 before the break.

Let me be as blunt as possible.

The Pirates are awful.

They were outscored 28-9 in the 4-game series with the Rocks.

Again, awful.

It's time to bust our those "(P) irate fans" shirts once again.

___

I got my fantasy football leagues invite today... which makes me almost as excited than a Pirates player getting traded to the Red Sox.

2 years ago I started fantasy football.

Year 1- 2nd place.
Year 2- 2nd best regular season record.

2 solid performances.. still no championship.
Is this the year?

___

19 days til you know what.

For some reason I can't seem to get too excited for football season.

For the first real time I have a hockey hangover I think.

The preseason always used to sneak up on me.
It would be early August and someone would say "Steelers start Friday" and I would be shocked.

But now I know it's coming and it's weird.

August 8 vs Philthy.

I know that once I hear pads hit and see Big Ben play one series and not do much at all I will be ready once again.

No comments: