Saturday, July 12, 2008

Out of Town

I am not in the good 'Burgh this weekend. I will be out of the office all weekend celebrating a friends 21st b-day. But, my Macbook has come with.. and this house I'm in has Wireless. So I'm gold.

Currently I am watching:



2/10.

Shoot Me.

Guess who is in this movie? It's a HBDBNA fave.

Then.



Now.



Hubba hubba.

________________

Anyways....... back to sports.

I have had 3 or 4 people stress real concerns to me in the last couple days about this whole Steelers moving thing. Still not happening.
The team might be changing ownership, but there is no way they are moving.

So, all the "Negative Nancy's" out there can cork it up.

___

The party is starting.

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.