Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sickness

That word means so many things to me these days. First off...



I potentially have laryngitis, strep throat or tonsilitis. Not sure. But that is why I haven't been writing mostly.

Kill me.

___

Sickness...



Ruslan Fedotenko (26) and Miroslav Satan (81) are now Penguins.

This will bring some much needed winger fire-power in place of Ryan Malone and Benedict Hossa.

I always made fun of Satan for his name... I guess I will have to accept it now though. Oh well.

___

And finally...



Say hello to Janne Pesonen. He is the Crosby of the Finish Hockey league and potentially the newest Penguin.
Ray Shero has confirmed that they are working out another one-year deal to bring the Peso's to the 'burgh.

___

32 Days til...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.